Tuesday 24 March 2009

The Devil!

As Ignorant Kiwi keeps telling me, advertising is the worst industry in the world to work in, as it's run by Satan himself and therefore I must be one of Satan's little minions. Honestly, give a boy a job at Fresh and Wild and he thinks he's next in line for a sainthood.

Anyway, I only work on the periphery of advertising, and I agree that it's a fairly horrible industry to be in, largely populated by some self important twats who really need to go away and pull their heads out of their sphincters. Also, some of the commercials they produce are pure toilet - Squidgey Niece regularly produces more creative endeavours from her nappy.

So it's always a nice surprise when you see something like this. Original, uplifting, and it almost makes me hate Visa less than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment