Wednesday 22 April 2009

Breaking the Habit of a Lifetime

I can be a selfish cow at times.

Specifically, when it comes to restaurants. I like to have a little list of 'best-kept secrets', where you can wow people with your spectacular taste. I thought if I told lots of people about my little finds, they'd become ridiculously busy and henceforth would become ridiculously rubbish.

Well I shot myself in the foot there, didn't I? Two of my teeny gems have closed down in the past 6 months, because no-one was going to them. Nice work, badger.

So, I'm going to break the habit of a lifetime. Last night, the Dirty Smoking Drinking Western Girls recreated their Moroccan adventure here, and very fine it was too. Better than fine, actually. I floated out of there on a cloud made mainly of mint tea and happiness.

Form an orderly queue, everyone, cos if it closes down I'm holding you responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment