Tuesday 26 May 2009

If Only They Knew

Ahhh, just back in front of my computer after a lovely Bank Holiday weekend, spent mainly in the sunshine and mainly with a glass of wine in my hand. No bad thing at all.

Girly chats dominated much of the weekend, and I can honestly say I haven't laughed so much in an age. All those guys who think we just talk about shoes and shopping, more fool you is all I can say. Topics discussed over the course of the weekend include:

- Bra sizes and how to measure them properly (with 'handy' uplift demo)
- Willies: How Small is Too Small?
- The unfortunate man who frequently pooed himself in bed and how it *may* have contributed to the breakdown of his relationship
- Is sex a more efficient hangover cure than nurofen?
- Bedroom Acrobatics: How many positions make it go from a friendly wriggle to an olympic standard gymnastics routine?
- Why Welsh speaking men shouldn't speak Welsh at the point of orgasm

I love being a girl sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment