Wednesday 2 July 2008

Erm

Actually, that was a bit random for a first ever blog posting wasn't it? Sorry about that. So. Why Badger and why so Angry? Badger cos I think they're funny and Angry cos I spend many a minute of many a day being pissed off about something or other. Today I was mainly pissed off about being tired and having a crick neck. Also about dreaming about smoking when I gave up 3 weeks ago (gave up says she.... ok so I've had a couple of lapses). And why start a blog? Don't know about that really. Spent a lot of time whinging about people who write blogs. But haven't done anything creative for bloody ages and figured this was quite an easy way to flex my writing muscles again. Not really sure who's going to see this but hey, it's all good... At least if it's rubbish there won't be many people to tell me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment