Monday 14 July 2008

What makes an Angry Badger not angry?

Just to prove that I'm not always grumpy, some things that make me happy, in no particular order...


The rodents. Sunflowers. My squidgey niece. Having a laugh with the girls. Cheese and baked bean toasties. Making biscuits. Eating biscuits. The smell of fresh washing. Watching the sunset from Waterloo Bridge. Watching the sunset from pretty much anywhere. Watching movies whilst huddled under my duvet on the sofa.

Feeling nauseous yet?

The peace lily in my kitchen has died. Ominous...? Ignorant Kiwi Guy has left food wrappers on the living room table, on the sofa and in the kitchen, and wonders why we have mice. I'm rising above it today, as a) I have more important things to think about, and b) It's not nice to mock stupid people.

No comments:

Post a Comment